Monday, February 14, 2011

Best Times to Post on Etsy...



I wanted to do some research on www.Etsy.com to find out when is the best times to post on Etsy. Here's what I've found to be the best and most helpful compilation for me:

*** Most of my sales seems to come at night (probably b/c I am on the West Coast). sometimes I get a sales right after I relist. So I wonder if the evening time frame is best? and probably Tue to Thu and Sat is best days?

*** I try to list at least every other day. I never ever list or relist in bunches. If I have 2 items to list I do one in the morning and one in the early eve. Or two different days.
I have found that for me it works best if I list in the afternoon, anywhere between 12:00 and 6:00 pm.
I am on the East Coast.
If you list in the morning, your audience will be more likely moms who stay at home and have also shops, after 5pm, ppl who are arriving home from work. So you need to try what's best for you.
Unfortunately there is no final answer.
I was told that weekends are not good to list/relist. Everyone who has daytime jobs are home doing their listings and it all gets buried too fast on the search engines.
Hope this helps. ^_^

***  I don't know if it is the best time, but it seems like every time I list at 5:00 or just before 5:00 p.m. I get a sale.

*** I do well listing on Sunday. It seems the weekend is winding down and people are on their
computers searching for that perfect handbag.

RESOURCE:
http://etsylove.ning.com/forum/topics/whats-the-best-time-to-list-on

I find that Google Analytics records your traffic but people complain that they get the highest traffic when they list. That makes sense. Once they list, they get people to see their stuff and there is the traffic. (Here's the link to that: http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6010032)

Please add your comments / suggestions if you have found any times / days to be helpful for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment